Mobile Wedding DJ Entertainment Hampton Roads / Tidewater Va - Wedding DJ, Uplighting, Custom Gobos, Karaoke (757) 288-8549
RSS

Recent Posts

Latin Salsa Night Hampton Roads, Tidewter
Latin Tuesdays at the Lido Inn, Norfolk, VA
Wedding Uplighting and Gobos
Karaoke Virginia Beach

Categories

Karaoke
Latin Music
Latin Salsa Music
Uplighting
powered by

My Blog

Wedding Uplighting and Gobos

I believe that more than any other aspect of your event design, lighting sets the tone and mood of your entire wedding, let me know what you think.

20 Comments to Wedding Uplighting and Gobos:

Comments RSS
Toronto Wedding Venues on Monday, January 12, 2015 4:14 AM
Whenever you think of wedding music, you automatically think of the wedding march and other traditional types of wedding music accompaniments. Whilst a large majority of people still opt for the traditional wedding music ideas, there is a new breed of weddings that is enjoying the power of music.

grade miners review on Sunday, November 11, 2018 1:10 PM
I agree 100% that lighting sets the mood for a wedding. My cousin had a late afternoon wedding overlooking a beach as the sun was setting. They hired a event planner that suggested lighting for the outside. The lighting made the ceremony more dramatic and romantic. The lighting was expertly done to complement the setting sun. At the reception in a nearby hotel, the function room was done in a full fantasy decor with lots of flowers, pretty centerpieces, the tall wedding cake, and so forth. The lighting was skillfully placed in strategic places to create a romantic fantasy setting. I would recommend for a couple to set aside lighting in their budget.

resumeprofessionalwriters on Friday, January 25, 2019 3:44 AM
Moving to Oklahoma is a hard thing to do. The city is sometimes hard to live in, especially if it is Oklahoma. The community in Oklahoma is not that great. Also, the weather is hard to endure because of the sudden rains and drought that the city experiences. I hope that you would find a good house here in Oklahoma as soon as possible. I wish you the best of luck in your job and new house in the city.

more academic services on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 4:48 AM
I also believe that a significant aspect of a special event design can be done in the most appropriate way possible, when lighting sets the tone and mood of the entire wedding.
Reply to comment

proofreading cost get your best quotation on Wednesday, January 10, 2018 4:33 PM
So, that would be so nice to follow the site like. that is so cool for me to know the things like that.
Reply to comment

http://smartwriters.org/blog/10-habits-successful-people-do-before-going-to-bed on Tuesday, April 03, 2018 3:08 AM
Wedding is the occasion that is the most important thing in life. Try to do it the best.

masters dissertation writing services on Monday, June 25, 2018 8:10 AM
I think you are right about it. I will hire you for my wedding in the future.

the academic papers on Friday, June 29, 2018 8:03 AM
One of the very informative articles I have seen so far. The information which you have shared here is useful to understand the psychological behaving of kids. Thank you so much for sharing the contents here. buy dissertation online

Bradon on Thursday, August 16, 2018 5:02 AM
You have shared very valuable content.

Bradon on Thursday, August 16, 2018 5:05 AM
You have shared very valuable content.

https://www.windowsresolution.com/ on Wednesday, October 10, 2018 6:01 AM
This is a very amazing post.

Anonymous on Tuesday, January 01, 2019 3:28 AM
Totally agree with your insights. In today's internet generation, the only way to get an edge in the market out there is to be visible using any other techniques know to men to be able to get the connection in the online community Hip Pain Treatment

124 on Tuesday, January 15, 2019 12:32 AM
124

Vision Correction Dubai on Monday, February 04, 2019 7:15 AM
Pretty cool post. It’s truly very nice and beneficial post.Thanks for sharing this with us!it is my first stop by.

tik tok video on Tuesday, February 19, 2019 3:20 AM
Great to have sites like yours. You give the very information I need.

2123 on Sunday, March 17, 2019 11:47 AM
2313

Titanium Rings on Monday, March 18, 2019 9:50 PM
I believe that more than any other aspect of your event design.

CBD Tinctures on Saturday, March 30, 2019 8:27 AM
CBD and hemp oil online shopping. CBD and hemp oil products for sale online. Shop for CBD and hemp oil now!

Best lighting specialists on Wednesday, May 01, 2019 6:09 AM
I am in a mood of celebrating my 25th wedding anniversary with the loved ones, so it has become necessary to hire the right person for installation of decorative lighting in my front yard. It will surely provide a welcoming look to my home premises.

Elliott Cook on Friday, May 03, 2019 3:06 AM
For a limited time we have lowered the rate on targeted website traffic. We have visitors from virtually every country on Earth. Each visitor is targeted by both country and keywords that you submit when you start your free trial period. If you need more visitors or product sales try our service free for seven days and we will send you 500 free visitors during the trial. There are no contracts and if you cancel during the trial period you will not be charged anything! Start your trial today: http://sp7.site/7 Unsubscribe here: http://y.rxhnet.de/5kfw