Mobile Wedding DJ Entertainment Hampton Roads / Tidewater Va - Wedding DJ, Uplighting, Custom Gobos, Karaoke (757) 288-8549
RSS

Recent Posts

Latin Salsa Night Hampton Roads, Tidewter
Latin Tuesdays at the Lido Inn, Norfolk, VA
Wedding Uplighting and Gobos
Karaoke Virginia Beach

Categories

Karaoke
Latin Music
Latin Salsa Music
Uplighting
powered by

My Blog

Wedding Uplighting and Gobos

I believe that more than any other aspect of your event design, lighting sets the tone and mood of your entire wedding, let me know what you think.

10 Comments to Wedding Uplighting and Gobos:

Comments RSS
Toronto Wedding Venues on Monday, January 12, 2015 4:14 AM
Whenever you think of wedding music, you automatically think of the wedding march and other traditional types of wedding music accompaniments. Whilst a large majority of people still opt for the traditional wedding music ideas, there is a new breed of weddings that is enjoying the power of music.
Reply to comment

grade miners review on Sunday, November 11, 2018 1:10 PM
I agree 100% that lighting sets the mood for a wedding. My cousin had a late afternoon wedding overlooking a beach as the sun was setting. They hired a event planner that suggested lighting for the outside. The lighting made the ceremony more dramatic and romantic. The lighting was expertly done to complement the setting sun. At the reception in a nearby hotel, the function room was done in a full fantasy decor with lots of flowers, pretty centerpieces, the tall wedding cake, and so forth. The lighting was skillfully placed in strategic places to create a romantic fantasy setting. I would recommend for a couple to set aside lighting in their budget.

more academic services on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 4:48 AM
I also believe that a significant aspect of a special event design can be done in the most appropriate way possible, when lighting sets the tone and mood of the entire wedding.
Reply to comment

proofreading cost get your best quotation on Wednesday, January 10, 2018 4:33 PM
So, that would be so nice to follow the site like. that is so cool for me to know the things like that.
Reply to comment

http://smartwriters.org/blog/10-habits-successful-people-do-before-going-to-bed on Tuesday, April 03, 2018 3:08 AM
Wedding is the occasion that is the most important thing in life. Try to do it the best.
Reply to comment

masters dissertation writing services on Monday, June 25, 2018 8:10 AM
I think you are right about it. I will hire you for my wedding in the future.
Reply to comment

the academic papers on Friday, June 29, 2018 8:03 AM
One of the very informative articles I have seen so far. The information which you have shared here is useful to understand the psychological behaving of kids. Thank you so much for sharing the contents here. buy dissertation online
Reply to comment

Bradon on Thursday, August 16, 2018 5:02 AM
You have shared very valuable content.
Reply to comment

Bradon on Thursday, August 16, 2018 5:05 AM
You have shared very valuable content.
Reply to comment

https://www.windowsresolution.com/ on Wednesday, October 10, 2018 6:01 AM
This is a very amazing post.
Reply to comment